Guess who has me really excited and why?
I admit I tend to be a little excitable at the best of times. But every now and then something happens that just has me over the moon excited, and this is one of those things.
I JUST HAVE TO SHARE right now who the amazing EMCEES of my April 25-26 Client Attraction Secrets Live event will be. And why I am so honored and excited to have them as my event EMCEE’s!
Here is why I absolutely love them:
- They have a huge energy and passion for entrepreneurs
- They believe in doing business for all the right reasons. They are the epitome of what it means to be a heart-centered entrepreneur.
- They are both major success stories as entrepreneurs, best-selling authors in their own right.
- They host an extraordinary, nationally syndicated Experience Pros radio show , called the most positive business talk show in America! (if you have never heard them then check them out for sure, you are in for a treat!)
- They are two of the most delightful and special people I have ever met.
So…. who are they?
Here is a little more detail about each of them. They are all about THE RELATIONSHIP in business – which I have to tell you is the #1 way to be Client Attractive. Another great reason not to be caught without a ticket to the best Client Attraction event in the West this year.
Angel Tuccy is the bestselling author of “Lists That Saved My Life” and “Lists That Saved My Business”. She has an educational background in psychology and served for 10 years as an assistant to the INTERNATIONAL Golf Tournament at Castle Pines. There, she pampered PGA golfers and their families, as well as tournament sponsors. She is the co-host of the Experience Pros Radio Show, and the founder of “Ladies Who Lunch” business seminars for women. Together with Experience Pros co-owner, Eric Reamer, Angel speaks several times a month at various seminars, business groups and events both local and nationwide.
Eric Reamer has been involved in business management for much of his career. He is the bestselling author of “Lists That Saved My Business”. He has an extensive background in foodservice and restaurant management, as well as executive level positions in several not-for-profit enterprises. He brings 21 years as a professional stage illusionist and business ownership to the consulting table – guaranteeing a creative element that sets Experience Pros apart. He is the co-host of the Experience Pros Radio Show, and together with Angel Tuccy, speaks for events, seminars and business groups.